Monday 15 June 2009

She's off again...

Hello lovely blogger readers. Tomorrow I will begin my Indian adventure, and you are most welcome to join me (be that by reading what I'm up to, or by jumping on a plane!). My role as India volunteer coordinator will consist of training UK volunteers in India, and then visiting them at their respective placements. Consequently I get to travel all over the place. So get ready to hear lots of place names and many amusing stories of what happens on 20 hour train journeys.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I best be off as bags wont pack themselves (well mine doesn't any way. If yours does, keep it quite, otherwise everybody will be after it).

Make sure you leave comments (by clicking on '0 comments') and let me know what you're up to. It'll be awfully lonely in blogger land if you don't!

God bless and next time I'll be in contact from India. Woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment